Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ground Rules

1 I am not going get re-addicted to Blogging.
2 I will only post when I feel like so doing and never put
myself under pressure to post.
3 Enjoyable as they are, I will not spend hours reading other
people's blogs.
4 I will not be a slut for visitors so I will not put a site-meter
on here.
5 I will not comment on other blogs from here, if people find
me, well and good, if not ........................................................
6 I reserve the right to add more rules should they become
necessary and to break these if I so choose.

Signed ; Ronnie.

4 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

Oh go on, be a slut. If not a slut what about a tart? You know you will. We need the approval. Anyway tart or slut I'm glad you are back.
It's been odd without you.

Ms Scarlet said...

I'm a tart. Hello Barney.
Sx

Unknown said...

Ah, there you are, Aunti.

the anti-barney said...

Thanks for popping by all, I don't know when these comments were left as I don't come by here too often.
Scarlet, I hope you don't mind but thats alarmingly arousing.
Conan, indeed.