Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ground Rules

Now here's the thing, I seem, for one reason or another to be
getting dragged back, kicking and screaming to blogging again.
There was no one single reason why I stopped doing it before,
but the main reason, I suspect, is that it had become such a
FUCKING chore, trying to come up with the goods every
day, with fuck-all to show for it.
I was too lazy to start a new blog so I resurrected this old
one that I tried out back in the days, and I was looking at
Blunt Cogs the other day and was surprised to see " Like
Chicken" as a linked blog so I suppose I'll be found sooner
than later and this new Google thing has me linked to" Anti"
as well. In fairness though, I do/did miss all the smashing
people I met in our little corner of the Blogosphere


No comments: